- Women of the Mongol Court, by Morris Rossabi
- Discusses reasons for successful Mongol expansion, the role of Mongol women during the conquest, and the significance of the Mongol conquest in world history.
- Identifying the Common Structural Features of
Stringed Musical Instruments, by Herbert E. Kress
- Discusses the basic construction of stringed instruments and develops an awareness of Mongolian folk music.
- Suggested Reading List, by Morris Rossabi
- Books and articles covering the Mongols from past to present.
Please contact Heidi Roupp (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have teaching ideas related to this lesson or a world history lesson for the web site.