This bulletin board space will be a regular feature of our
World History Association web site. The space will include announcements
of various meetings and events of interest to world history educators.
If you have an announcement, please contact Heidi Roupp at email@example.com.
The events calendar features information about World History-related
conferences, meetings, grant deadlines, courses, etc.
Check here for the latest information concerning
The Seventh International Meeting of the World History Association
- "The Status of History in the Nation's Schools"
- A preliminary report from the National Center for History in the Schools.
- Statistics on Courses in World History
- College and University Statistics on courses offered in World History or Western Civilization. From H-Net.
- On-Line Courses
- Distance-learning opportunities from the University of Southern Colorado.
Projects and Activities
- World history symposium
- A world history symposium will be held at the University of Utah, Salt
Lake this spring with guest speakers who are doing new research and writing
in the field. For more details please contact the history
- Cross-Cultural Awareness
- An Electronic Forum for High School and College Students. See the Cross-Cultural Awareness home page for more information. Source of the announcement: H-World.
- An electronic discussion list in World History. To join, send a message to Listserv@msu.edu containng the line:
subscribe h-world firstname lastname
Then fill out and return the subscription form you will receive in response.
World History Association
in partnership with:
Woodrow Wilson Leadership Program in History
The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
CN 5281, Princeton NJ 08543-5281