The Woodrow Wilson
Early College High School Initiative
The Woodrow Wilson Foundation has developed a series of resources to support our network of Early College partnerships and other school-university partnerships focused on improving secondary education and increasing college access and success for underserved students.
Photo: Rachel Axinn
- The Woodrow Wilson Early College model of college engagement emerged from the pioneering work of our Early College school and university partners.
- Planning tools help potential partners evaluate their own readiness for participation in the Early College initiative.
- Practice briefs provide examples of promising ways that colleges and high schools can engage in meaningful dialogue in order to implement the WW Early College design principles.
- Additional reports highlight specific aspects of the WW approach to Early College
- An archive of Data & Dialogue, the WW Early College e-newsletter, offers detailed information on a range of topics related to the Early College initiative, such as adolescent literacy and college readiness.
- The Middle School Toolkit provides resources to help schools evaluate and strengthen the college-going culture in the middle school years.